Product Manager - Sales Enablement
Get set for your next great career move.
How will I help?
- Based in Sydney Barangaroo
- Be part of Westpac's Business Division
- 14-month Max Term Contract Opportunity
This role will be in the Platforms BU, the function of the Platforms BU is to develop and manage Platform solutions to achieve market share growth by increasing the number of advisers and investors using these solutions. The BU has a strong focus on driving net flows, growing market share, innovating for the platform market and to continually improving the commercial value and competitiveness of these solutions.
The product portfolio is significant, with BT having growth aspirations of doubling its "macro" market share in the short-to-medium term.
This role is responsible for supporting the ongoing execution of sales enablement activities, including RFIs and tenders, query management, inbox management, triage, investigation/execution and escalation., with the objective of meeting agreed profitability, product margin, customer satisfaction and net flow objectives, and regulatory and compliance requirements. What's in it for me?
You'll play an important and significant part in the future of a business that has been around for 200 years. Our vision is to be one of the world's great service companies, helping our customers, communities and people to prosper and grow. We'll back you in the development of your career, with internal career prospects and flexible working. You'll also be supported by a fantastic team of people in a can-do and collaborative environment. What do I need?
What is it like to work there?
- At least 5 years' experience in product management or financial services
- Strong project management skills and ability to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment with competing priorities, across multiple teams/ stakeholders to deliver timely outcomes
- Strong stakeholder management skills, collaborative attitude with ability and desire to develop long term positive relationships
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to identify and implement fit-for-purpose solutions
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Highly attuned, proactive issue identification and analytical abilities, generating innovative solutions to issues.
- Ability to work effectively within a highly legislated/ governed environment
- Strong super, investment and platforms knowledge
- Relevant tertiary qualifications preferred
As well as good pay and a great culture, joining the Westpac family means you'll get some of the best banking, wealth and insurance benefits in the market. We back our employees by helping them work towards industry-recognised qualifications, using online learning, training modules and career planning tools for you to grow with us. We'll even pay you to do volunteer or community work. As an equal opportunity employer, we're proud to have created a culture and work environment that values diversity and flexibility - and champions inclusion. How do I Apply?
Start here. Just click on the APPLY