We have a 18 month contract Product Owner
opportunity within Project Alliance .
Project Alliance is responsible for the migration of our institutional lending product onto a new platform.
As a key member of the Integration Scrum you will be responsible for defining Stories ("what" needs to be done) and prioritising the product backlog to streamline the execution of the program priorities. This is a critical role where you will serve as a customer proxy (external and internal customers) and typically divide your time equally between customers and the scrum team members.
You will work closely with the development team, scrum team, other Product Owners, Chief Product Owner, Executive Action Team members and stay closely connected with key stakeholders to ensure that project delivers optimum business value. Key Responsibilities
To be considered we're interested in hearing from candidates with a strong track record in banking or related financial services, preferably in business or institutional banking.
- Enhance a product's value by directly interacting with internal customers/stakeholders and business subject matter experts, feeding the input back into developing and prioritising the product backlog.
- Enrich project backlog and ensure that the scrum team, Executive Action Team and other relevant stakeholders have a comprehensive understanding of the rationale for prioritisation and overall capability being delivered by the scrum.
- Work in accordance with agile development models (Scrum, LEAN).
- Collaborate with wider team on project milestones and provide organisational management and stakeholders with periodic and relevant updates.
In addition you will have the following:
- Able to work autonomously, be proactive, and make decisions that deliver project outcomes.
- A high degree of commercial acumen with experience in delivery of business critical projects.
- Strong ability to reason with and influence stakeholders, manage expectations and drive outcomes.
- Strong understanding of change management.
- Able to connect easily with others and adaptive to their feedback.
- Understanding of Agile project delivery.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 02/06/2020