Perm Role, Hybrid Product Owner/ Project Manager, working with global brand, solution design & portfolio mgmnt Your new company
Our client, a global Independent Purchasing company working with an iconic retail brand is looking for a motivated Product/ Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. Based in North Sydney but providing hybrid working arrangements, this person will be responsible for rolling out large scale projects from proof on concept through to complete rollout and ongoing ownership. Unique in it's nature but equally strategic and hands on, this role would be a great fit for someone who has worked in the capacity of both a Product Owner and Project manager managing products that have involvement with infrastructure related products. Your new role
As a hybrid PO/PM, you will be reporting directly into Head of IT. Project Management responsibilities will include extracting value from projects, uptaking analytics, understanding why the product isn't being used and where are improvements? If communications need to be sent over to marketing team, you will be responsible for liasing with the vendors as well as multiple business units. Projects will be compulsory and mandated, but managed end to end. Product Ownership responsibilities require the management of stakeholders and vendors, talking to the franchises and owning the relationship. Gathering the reporting, automating and pyocesses and owning project post launch. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Using the principles of service design, the Retail Technology Product Owner will be responsible for overseeing the creation, development, and enhancement of solutions into the retail brand, including:
- Implementation management of the roll out of all restaurant infrastructure technology projects
- Creating solution design documents which clearly define requirements
- Manage the product roadmap and prioritisation of initiatives to drive franchisee and commercial value.
- Ideate, prioritise and deliver high-value technology rollouts, defining and enhancing product solutions
- Develop and maintain strong vendor relationships, working with key stakeholders across the region to align priorities
- User engagement, research and focus groups for the design and ongoing development of solutions to ensure that they continue to be fit for purpose
- Create and maintain project timelines to ensure implementation tasks are complete and critical timelines are met, and continuous improvement.
- Work closely with the Communications team to develop and implement communications plans and ongoing marketing campaigns for the rollout of new and existing technologies
Join a reputable organisation with flexible working arrangements, a dynamic team and complete ownership of the role! What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508