Program Administration Manager, Community Impact - Sydney
- Join an award-winning organisation recognised for its D&I initiatives
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Connect locally and globally from anywhere using our advanced technology solutions
https://www.ey.com/au/shape-the-world The opportunity
We are looking for a Program Administration Manager within the Community Impact team in Sydney.
The role is to lead a small program administration team and client reporting deliverables, lead and execute the ongoing review of systems, processes and data integrity initiatives and roll out and maintenance of our CRM to support a number of large scale behavioural change school education programs and ensure the highest customer service standards. Your key responsibilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Lead the program administration and customer service function including resource planning, recruitment, onboarding, training and employee engagement
- Lead a small team to provide excellent customer service, handle and resolve customer service issues and queries professionally and efficiently
- Manage data with integrity and accuracy at all times including creating system and internal processes that support data integrity governance
- Be accountable for preparing and reviewing client reports and other ad hoc reports
- Oversee quality assurance standards to ensure client deliverables are in line with expectations and with a focus on client satisfaction
- Project manage the data migration of programs onto new CRM system, ensuring on time/on track implementation
Ideally, you'll also have
- Proven administration management experience
- Solid technical capabilities - proficient use of CRM and excel and understanding of workflows and capabilities
- Experience with monitoring quality assurance and responding to quality assurance challenges
- Proficient in reporting and the use of excel
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proven experience in continuous process improvement
- Strong project management experience
- Telephone based customer service experience
Who are Assurance?
- A purpose and values driven attitude - you want to be a part of something that delivers positive social impact
- A self-motivated attitude, with the ability to work independently and remotely
- Bachelor of Commerce, Business, Management or similar
- Experience in project management
Assurance is a promise, a positive declaration intended to give confidence. You can be part of the next big climate change initiative, work with the latest innovative forensic intelligence or provide robustness and clarity as part of an audit committee. EY teams deliver on providing that confidence to our clients and you can be part of that promise. Learn more about Assurance here . What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
Who we are
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges , career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or +61 1800 017 666.
Make your mark. Apply Now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2020 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislatio n .