About the business & your team
We are the ES RaW Assisted Channels Project Delivery Team. Our projects are spread across ATMs, CommSee and Branch.
Our team consists of professionals in all areas of Project Business Analysis and Change Management, who are responsible for leading and delivering RBS Strategic programs for the benefit of our customers, people and shareholders. Supported by our colleagues in RaW and the rest of ES, we are dedicated to delivering excellent service in order to achieve an optimum outcome What will your impact be?
Reporting to the Executive Manager Customer Service Technology the successful candidate will be a key member of their leadership team bringing thought leadership and guidance to their people. About you:
See yourself in our team? We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- You will have previous working knowledge of large ATM Networks
- Must have Connex or Base 24 ATM switch experience/Knowledge
- Must have working knowledge of managing and implementing an ATM Interchange switch with other financial institutions
- You have previous experience implementing an EMV solution in the payment networks
- The ability to work and develop ATM Interchange agreements with other financial institutions
- Understand the ATM system and business testing with an end to end testing exposure between multiple financial institutions
- Possess a good Technical and Business ability within the Retail/Payments Banking Sector
- Possess a good ability and understand and work with the clearing/settlements operations with establishing a new Interchange switch
- Demonstrate from previous projects that the candidate has successfully delivered similar projects within the tight timeframes
- Has demonstrated and worked with the Third party Vendors both locally and offshore
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to lead project working groups both from the Bank and external Vendors
If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Extensive Project leadership experience of 7+ years Leading teams of 20 or more
- Budget management greater than $5 million
- Demonstrated success in cross functional management of 1 or more business units
- The natural ability to quickly establish, build and be able to leverage network relationships
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 22/09/2020