Project Coordinator - Technology Enablement
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 17 Mar 18
See job description for details
- Join a faced-paced agile software team
- Ideal position for someone passionate about technology to grow your career
- Barangaroo Location
We want someone who is passionate about customer service, building relationships and engaging with people at all levels whilst also being well organised and able to effectively co-ordinate delivery of agreed services.
Highly customer-focused with exceptional communication skills - both verbal and written. You are energetic, confident, and enjoy using your initiative. Above all you are IT savvy and you love to learn new things and grasp technology concepts quickly.
Working with the COO and CTO this role is responsible for gathering requirements, driving internal co-ordination and successful delivery of project requirements.
Throughout the process you will be communicating with the team and internal stakeholders at all levels to ensure requirements are understood and expectations are managed.
Your new role
- Assist in the preparation of accurate and detailed project requirements
- Create regular project progress reports for internal stakeholders
- Responsible for oversight of project deliverables & success
- Team & Internal stakeholder engagement
- Hold regular planned catch-ups with involved parties on project progress.
- After the completion of projects, the Project Coordinator is responsible for developing an 'aftercare' plan that ensures the project remains successful in it's ongoing daily life
- Process Improvement to be more efficient and produce better quality outcomes
- Some experience with Microsoft tools would be great
- Project delivery experience will also be beneficial
- Good attitude and eager to learn
- Technology savvy
Applications close: 30 Mar 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time