- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Citi Australia
- 17 Oct 17
Project Manager – Release Management
Project Manager – Release Management
- Primary Location: Australia,New South Wales,Sydney
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Operations Credit Ops
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 17060627
Citi is more than a global financial services company. It's an engine for progress. Join us, and you'll have the chance to get involved in progress in all its shapes and forms, right across the world. From the micro to the macro, from Australia to Zambia, the work we do has real positive impact. Wherever you are and whatever you do, progress starts here.
We've built a world famous, trusted brand over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. And today, our influence continues to grow: with financial operations in 160 countries and 100 currencies. We have 200 million different clients, including some of the biggest names in the industries, sectors, businesses and governments that we serve every day. It all adds up to an exciting place to be for talented, ambitious people who want to build a truly remarkable career.
The Project Manager who is based at Rhodes is responsible for co-ordination and facilitates the implementation of system changes via agile releases for Credit Operations (CROPS).
System changes are released on periodic intervals using the Agile methodology and driven and governed by the Regional release teams.
This role will be the single point for contact for any release that impact or originate from Credit Operations.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Act as a single point of contact for any release related activity for Credit Operations
- Liaise with the technology and project teams regionally / locally to execute on release changes
- Co-ordinate and manage all Project related tasks like requirements, documentation, approvals, testing, implementation activities, post production activities and reporting
- Participate in various scrums and user story discussions along with the business representatives
- Liaise with implementation team / SME's within Credit Operations to ensure the changes are understood, designed to meet the requirements and implanted without major disruption of business as usual services
- Co-ordinate the implementation of changes (will involve weekends) and ensure smooth rollout
- Chair and host various working committees at a CROPS level to provide transparency to the leadership team on the changes and table any risk / support required
- •Be the voice for CROPS in representing issues and resolution. Own and maintain the issue register
- Leverage on regional relationship to bring best in class technology / changes / initiatives to CROPS
- Conduct prioritisation committees in CROPS to ensure the most business critical change in put forth for prioritization
- Create a mechanism to track if the benefits for a change are being realized for an implemented change
- Excellent communication abilities - both written and verbal as the role involves significant interaction with stakeholders and detailed documentation
- Strong team player
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to analyze and communicate problems in clear and concise manner
- Ability to step into problems; analyze and implement solutions quickly
- Ability to succeed in a demanding business and technical environment
- Understanding of compliance and control standards
- Worked in an Agile project management environment and aware of the work flows and terms
- Strong exposure to business systems including workflow management
- Prior exposure to banking industry
- Good understanding of Australian banking / consumer lending industry
- Knowledge of business systems (RM, CACS, ECS+, ACIS, etc.)
- Tertiary education in related field is preferred however not essential
When you work at Citi, you'll be working for an organization that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that spans the globe. We celebrate individual ingenuity and leverage the diversity of our people in order to drive high performance. Through dedicated support, training and resources, we promote our talent and future leaders to bring about lasting and positive impact. Citi continues to be an Employer of Choice for Women and supports a flexible work environment.