- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Sydney New South Wales AU
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 23 Jul 18 2018-07-23
One of our market leading RegTech firms are looking to bring on highly skilled and passionate Python Developer to join their growing team. Your role will be vital in working towards the development and production of scalable client ready products, as well as communicating the direction daily with key stakeholders.
Working within an agile and collaborative team based environment, you will have the motivation and drive to continuously deliver large scale technology solutions that help key clients to grow their own business. If you believe you have the capability to adapt quickly, easily adjust to the continuous product evolution and have a passion for data-driven solutions, you might be right for this role!
- Exceptional Python development skills, 3-4 years experience ideal
- Strong experience using and working with knowledge of machine learning models, as well as understanding data mining techniques
- Commercial exposure and development experience in machine learning models and distributed to computing environments
- Experience with Linux environments and shell scripting
- Previously experienced in using Docker programs, queue systems e.g. RabbitMQ in a microservices based project.
- AWS knowledge or experience
- Takes accountability for their work and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys working in an environment based on CI/CD processes
- Familiarity working within an agile based development environment
- Takes feedback well from management and ensures that it is strongly incorporated within their future work
- Exceptional communications skills for client facing matters as well as for non-technical staff explanations
- Have a passion for development, a big PLUS if you have your own GitHub repository, or examples of personal projects you've built.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, let's get in touch.
PR and Australian Citizens only.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.