- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Sydney New South Wales AU
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
We are working with a world class software company in the Fintech space, transforming a trillion-dollar industry in the process with a need to scale their software development team. They are seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Lead to join the team with a strong software development background and extensive experience across a leadership piece.
Your role as a QA lead will be to oversee testing strategy, automation test framework, and leading the QA engineers to ensure that the design and maintenance is robust and flexible automation testing framework is in place. You will have the opportunity to be part of a strong engineering driven culture and innovatively ambitious team.
- Leading and mentoring the QA team to ensure QA discipline is in place
- Building from scratch an automation testing framework to help create a more effective and faster speed of scripting for automated tests
- Design and maintenance of robust and flexible automation frameworks
- Work alongside BA and development team to ensure the delivery of tests are accurately implemented
- Ensure the documentation of the testing strategy, processes and procedures are in place
- 4-5 years' experience across software development, automation testing. With 2-3 years across leading and mentoring of desktop applications, web applications and web services (SOAP & REST)
- Experience working across banking software (wealth management, banking, super and banking)
- High level knowledge and understanding of Manual testing, test preparation, test execution, Defect Management, test plan preparation, time estimation and reporting continuous integration.
If this sounds like the perfect role, I'd love to hear from you.
Sending through your application via this advert or alternatively at firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.