Quality Assurance Technician
- Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Quality Assurance TechnicianAmazon Australia is offering a truly exceptional opportunity to be a part of a team working on Amazon.com's best selling products. Our systems needs to meet remarkably high standards of quality, performance and reliability, operating around the clock on a massive scale. If you are a curious, talented, detail-oriented and enthusiastic person who is passionate about quality and is enthusiastic about the new cutting edge technology offered to customers, then this is the right team for you.
Quality Assurance Technicians at Amazon test cutting edge applications and products at the user level, both manually and with automated tools. Working with Amazon devices, these associates are excellent individual contributors capable of taking up tasks of test case execution from start to completion with minimal help and responsible for understanding the product in detail, and updating the test case tool with test execution results.
• Graduate or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
• Freshers to 1 year of testing experience preferred
• Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
• Ability to understand test cases and execute them
• Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
• Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and be able to synthesize the results
• Candidates must possess full working rights for Australia - this role does not offer sponsorship
• Certificate in Technology (or related discipline)
• Prior Experience in working with speech or language data will be a plus.
• Prior Experience in testing any consumer facing software product/device/website will be a plus.
• Strong working knowledge of basic business software like Word, Excel etc.
• Knowledge of web technologies like basic HTML, CSS etc. or Software testing environment.
• Knowledge of gaming software or Mobile Apps, Android OS.