For our office in Sydney, we are currently seeking an experienced regulatory professional to join the Sydney branch of our growing global Regulatory Services team. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Competitive Base Salary + Superannuation + Bonus + Complete Set of Benefits
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Alter Domus
Regulatory Services Senior Officer (Sydney)
- Liaising with investors to obtain KYC files and identifying risks and outstanding documents before submission for approval;
- Presenting the KYC files to the regulatory services team and / or compliance team;
- Updating KYC files further to receipt of further information to complete the KYC files;
- Follow up KYC missing information with the investors;
- Being the key contact person for Alter Domus offices regarding Asia Pacific KYC;
- Liaising with clients and investors for the provision of FATCA services;
- Reporting U.S. investors to the relevant tax authorities for FATCA on behalf of clients;
- Being the key contact person for Alter Domus offices regarding Asia Pacific FATCA.
- You hold a degree in Law, Finance or Economics;
- You have between 3 and 5 years’ experience in AML / KYC and / or FATCA reporting;
- Experience with FATCA and CRS will be considered a distinct advantage;
- You have very good knowledge of Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2013, especially in Excel;
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken);
- You are results-oriented person and aware of the risk management;
- You combine a large autonomy with the necessary attention to detail;
- You are autonomous, have strong organisational skills and abilities to adapt, you have excellent listening skills and interpersonal skills. You also possess the highest personal and professional integrity.