Do work that matters:
- Join a team who are making a difference
- You are insightful, quick to learn and motivated
- We are a diverse team focused on building a simpler, better bank
NewCo includes the well-known brands of Colonial First State (CFS), Aussie Home Loans; as well as financial advice brands Financial Wisdom and Count Financial.
The NewCo Transformation Management Office (TMO) will be responsible for delivering the strategic program of work to remediate past issues and deliver on the commitments made in response to the Royal Commission's recommendations. More specifically you will:
See yourself in our team:
- Understand remediation issues, determine remediation methodology, population of impacted customers
- Assessment, compensation tools & Customer engagement approaches
- Review and challenge root cause analysis
- Group Remediation engagement and management and coordination of assurance activities
- Ensure execution of Group and CFS Remediation policies and procedures
- Ensure good governance principles, including documenting assumptions, decisions and activities
- Manage the design and document methodology, process & procedures
- Develop robust and achievable project plans, including management of timescales, scope, risks, and budgets.
- Track, manage and prioritise project activities deliverables towards agreed outcomes, and identify and develop mitigation strategies to ensure projects remain on track.
- Track, manage and prioritise expenditure against budget working closely with Finance.
- Assist as required, with the running of Project Steering Groups as well as Project Working Groups, including the required project reporting in line with project governance frameworks applicable.
The Transformation Management Office (TMO) is led by the Chief Transformation Officer who reports to the NewCo Chief Executive Officer. The TMO supports the transformation function by providing governance in the forms of reporting, finance, resource management, decision support etc to ensure the function is able to meet its goals and NewCo is match-fit for separation. We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Process design, documentation, implantation and managing change.
- Sound experience in leading and executing large-scale cross-departmental projects with senior stakeholders, to budget, schedule and quality measures.
- Experience in project architecture standards, blueprints, roadmaps.
- Ability to build, motivate and manage teams and project working groups as required.
- Experience in making sound decision and judgment in face of adversity, to resolve and roadblocks and issues.
- Business partner engagement - ability to work with Business partners at all levels and effectively communicate.
- Have decision making experience and ability to use information for this as well as assessing broad impacts
- Have detailed understanding of the Wealth Management and financial services industry
- CFSIL & AIL detailed Product, functionality, rules knowledge
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 24/02/2020