See job description for details
Insights analyst with advanced Power BI reporting experience required for Sydney largest wealth management co. Your new company
One of Australia largest and most successful Wealth management companies is embarking on an exciting new journey, requiring an reporting and insights analyst to play a key role in understanding its business and customers needs. Your new role
As the Reporting and Insights analyst you will advanced Power BI experience to provide a high level of analysis and insights into emerging business trends, highlighting areas for investigation and identifying opportunity areas through the enhancement of data quality and integrity, as well as analysis of data.
You will be building and designing reporting in PowerBi identifying emerging issues and pinpoints areas of opportunity and improvements. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Detailed understanding of data capture, data flow and data analysis
- Advanced PowerBi skillset with proven delivery abilities
- Experience in Insurance or Financial Services
- Stakeholder management up to and including senior leadership.
- Advanced data handling and visualisation skills
- Commercial acumen and decision-making ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including drafting of board and management papers
A full time permanent opportunity to work on an exciting project within a growing company. This role will enhance your Power BI skills as well as the ability to provide important business insights. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508