Resource Manager - 9mth ftc
About your team:
The CBA Deputy CEO has identified the need to establish a merger and acquisition execution capability to support the CBA divestment lifecycle, pipeline and associated separations.
We are seeking to build a team of people with a proven ability to prioritise work, perform in high-pressure and fast-paced environments, meet strict deadlines and who can make an immediate impact. The environment is extremely fast-paced whilst demanding quality outputs and adherence to the established governance frameworks. What does success look like:
Business Separation & Optimisation is a team within the Office of the Deputy CEO Business Unit. The team plays an important role in supporting the CBA Group strategy to be a simpler, better bank.
You will be part of a dynamic and diverse team with a breadth of experience across the Group including in previous business divestment programs.
You will be reporting to the Portfolio Management Office Lead and will provide resource management support across the portfolio and individual programs. We are looking for a passionate individual, keen to work in a fast paced environment with experience in projects, stakeholder management, resource management and program/project governance. What will help you succeed:
If this sounds like you - please apply today !
- Risk Mindset -All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
- Ability to perform in a high pressure, fast paced environment and meet strict deadlines
- Experience and knowledge of the CBA preferred tools and processes (including MS Office suite, recruitment processes including Sidekick/ Workday, Ariba, Sharepoint, RequestIT)
- Knowledge of PPMC tool an advantage
- 5 years + Resource management experience
- Experience in working in project team environment is preferred
- Ability to work effectively with a range of stakeholder groups
- Knowledge of the in scope business units will be well regarded
- Work effectively in a cross functional team in order to provide the required level of support
- Prioritise the work of the team to successfully complete the tasks in agreed timeframes
- Identify and remove roadblocks, and escalate appropriately to seek resolution
- Work in a collaborative team environment
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- Relevant IT or business related undergraduate tertiary qualifications are desirable
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 21/09/2020