Risk Governance Lead
See yourself in our team
- We support a successful business
- We see risk as an investment
- We perform interesting and challenging work
Wealth, Deputy CEO and Program Delivery (WDP) provides risk management to the Wealth Management, DCEO and Program Delivery businesses of CBA.
WDP provides oversight and guidance to the Colonial First State (CFS) business to ensure that it has sufficient capability to be compliant with regulations, reduce operational risks and build trust with its customers. Do work that matters
Your primary focus will be on leading Strategy, Reporting and Governance, including supporting the CFS Chief Risk Officer (CRO) with reporting obligations. On any given day you will;
We're interested in hearing from people who possess:
- Lead the periodic refresh of the CFS Risk Appetite Statement, Risk Management Strategy and related risk management frameworks, policies and standards;
- Prepare periodic CRO update papers to the CFS Risk Committee, CFSIL and AIL Board Audit Risk Committees and Boards;
- Collaborate with reporting teams across CFS Risk, WDP and CBA Group to enhance and industrialise reporting dashboards;
- Manage stakeholder relationships with the Company Secretary for CFSIL and AIL Boards;
- Prepare communications, reporting, engagements, presentations and workshops with the CFS Leadership Team, CFS management forums, CFSIL and AIL Boards and their committees;
- Contribute to the design, implementation and on-going improvement of Operational Risk Management Framework, policies, procedures and systems;
- Provide strategic support to the CFS Chief Risk Officer.
- Deep experience and demonstrated capability in risk management and/or audit;
- A commercial mind with the ability to balance risk and business goals;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with and influence senior stakeholders;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a finance, business or legal discipline.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 16/04/2020