Risk & Assurance Senior Analyst,
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me - we value difference, not sameness
#Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. We own some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI. #CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER The Role
The role manages the operations of the Group Risk Assurance (GRA) function and is targeted at developing and supporting best practice execution of the function. The role coordinates the planning process, develops and maintains fit-for-purpose reporting and manages day-to-day operational aspects of the function. Key Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate regular planning activity within the function and management. Capture, document and present outcomes.
- Develop, maintain, co-ordinate and prepare the regular GRA reporting including input into Executive and Board Committee Papers, monthly performance reports and ad hoc requests.
- Development, management and maintenance of day-to-day internal ways of working; co-ordinating functional meetings meetings; ensuring activity is accurately recorded and adequately resourced.
- Provide first point of contact for support for systems, tools and templates used in delivery of activity.
- Engage in internal activities and external forums to actively contrinute to a culture of innovation and allow for benchmarking of the ways of working, planning, reporting and methodologies against industry better practice.
- Develop, maintain and manage execution of continuous improvement across GRA through collating feedback, quality assurance and better practice insights and reporting meaningful outcomes and improvement actions.
- Co-ordinate meetings, workshops and general duties to support GRA with delivery of assurance activity.
- Demonstrated project management experience in managing multiple/concurrent assignments from beginning to end within a multi-disciplined corporate function.
- Highly organised, with high attention to detail and forward planning.
- Developed communication and influencing attributes / skills.
- Demonstrated experience in managing key stakeholder relationships.
- Proven ability to work autonomously, drive for results and keep abreast of changes in external environment and translate into internal environment.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across whole of function and broader group to reach common approach.
- Minimum of 3 years Assurance background in industry and/or Big 4.
- Experience (5 years+) in a Risk and / or compliance function within financial services.
- Discipline/experience in assurance delivery: audit | large change programmes | financial services.
- Experience with software planning tools like Jira, MS Office, Confluence etc is desirable, however not required.
Start your career journey with us and click 'Apply'! Applicatins close
on 24th February
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.