Robotics Process Automation Consultants - Sydney & Melbourne
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 25 Apr 18
See job description for details•Leverage your keen RPA developer skills to join KPMG's growing Intelligent Automation business
•Stay ahead of the curve with one of Australia's most respected and trusted brands
•Sydney Barangaroo or Melbourne CBD Locations
Experience the difference with KPMG, one of the world's most respected and trusted professional services firms. We offer rewarding careers for outstanding individuals in our open and friendly culture. Due to the continued success and growth of KPMG's Intelligent Automation practice there are exciting opportunities for a number of junior Robotic Process Automation (RPA) developers, or people who want to pursue a career in Intelligent Automation to join KPMG in Sydney or Melbourne.
Your new role
As an RPA Developer at KPMG, you will be part of a fast growing team that builds effective automation based solutions using Robotic Process Automation to streamline our back office processes.
• You will gain experience and commercial knowledge across all areas of the firm from Tax and Audit to Shared Services, Enterprise and more.
• Develop a range of solutions ranging from simple and fast to complex and more challenging business processes.
• Gain exposure to a wide range of skills and areas of expertise across the enterprise, ultimately focusing on specific parts of the business to deepen your knowledge and deliver real value.
• Collaborate closely with KPMG specialists from other business groups and international KPMG firms
You bring to the role
• RPA tool Certification and demonstrable RPA developer skills in Blue Prism, UiPath or Automation Anywhere. Other tools skills sets also welcome to apply.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work with different stakeholders.
• A demonstrated ability to prioritise multiple tasks appropriately through effective time management.
• The ability to work proactively, effectively and collaboratively in a team environment.
• Relevant qualifications (degree, Masters etc.) in Computer Sciences.
• .Net, c#, SQL developer languages are highly desirable
• Web Design experience is highly desirable
• Working rights in Australia.
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 27 Mar 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 27 Apr 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time