SAP CO Functional Consultant - Costing (CO)
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities SAP CO Functional Consultant - Costing (CO)
As an SAP consultant with IBM Global Business Services, you work as a part of a team to deliver innovative business solutions through design, build and test and systems integration. You will leverage your subject matter expertise and experience to support successful project delivery and client success.
As a member of our SAP functional team you will get the chance to participate in new and existing implementations, developed with the latest technology and tools. You'll find your role at IBM requires you to combine both strong technical and business skills, and that you'll have the opportunity to become part of a vast and diverse network of talented SAP professionals.
We would like you to have an SAP Finance & Costing background with hands on experience with at least 4 full end to end implementations, ideally in an international consulting environment. Strong end-to-end project experience that encompasses process design, planning, management, and execution of the build through to go-live is also a must. Experience implementing systems based on a templated solution will be highly valued. Experience with S/4 HANA solutions is an advantage. Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
Desired Attributes and Skills:
- Extensive demonstrable SAP implementation experience, including at least 4 full end-to end project lifecycles, including instances where the candidate has led the FICO stream.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of the SAP Finance Costing domain and general knowledge of other SAP modules.
- Ability to do FITGAP analysis and lead workshops with Business and Process Architects
- Customization experience of SAP Costing solution and understanding of core data structures and data flows.
- Strong problem-solving skills to drive resolution of defects and issues by understanding client needs and presenting options to resolve the problem.
- An ability to identify, develop and implement solutions to gaps to meet the needs of the client's business.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Must be able to be able to plan and manage own workload (self-directing) with minimal. oversight, escalating where necessary to address potential risks or resolve issues.
- Experience implementing SAP into the FMCPG industry is valued.
- Has implemented globally designed template solutions into a regional (subsidiary) market.
- Team lead or project management aspirations in combination with a strong drive to develop as a functional consultant.
- Ambition, excellent leadership skills and a talent for building successful client relationships will be highly valued.
- Experience with S/4 HANA solutions is an advantage.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise