Talaria is a multi-award winning Australian owned, Global Equity Fund Manager.
At Talaria our purpose is to help people and communities enjoy a more certain financial future, and we’ve been doing this for 15 years through our unique approach to global equity investing.
We are a values-led business, believing how we do things is as important as what we do.
Owing to the consistent growth of our Fund Management business, we seek a salesperson based in NSW to join our team.
- Unconstrained compensation framework
- Pioneer the evolution of the NSW client base on behalf of Talaria
- Full access to locally based portfolio management team
- Evolve your strategic sales career with hands-on support from C-suite leadership team
- Supported by Talaria’s world class sales & marketing platform: consistent warm lead generation, sales collateral produced by in-house experts, fully integrated CRM, transparent sales reporting systems & reports
- Flexible and supportive work environment
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Making sales. Ownership of full sales cycle. Drive the addition financial advisory practices in NSW.
- Use your network to diversify the current investor base.
- Leverage existing Talaria relationships from other regions to expand the client base in NSW.
- Maintain and service existing, loyal investors in the region.
- Work collaboratively across the entire Talaria team to help maximise commercial outcomes for the business.
The Talaria sales team is an accomplished unit with diverse skill sets, notable results and utter commonality of cause – we win together. The successful candidate will relish the opportunity to join the current sales capability and forge strong bonds with the Talaria team
Candidates who are looking for an opportunity to be part of an organisation that seeks to identify, nurture and empower talent in a dynamic and successful environment are encouraged to apply.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- A proven and quantifiable track record of winning new business in the Australian fund management market.
- Comprehensive familiarity with the Australian retail & wholesale market. Understand the interrelationship of platforms, research houses, aligned groups, non-aligned groups and asset consultants.
- Working familiarity with (in order of importance) IOOF, NAB & AMP networks strongly preferred
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders, work streams and demands at the same time.
- Tertiary qualifications with excellent academic credentials. Candidate will likely have postgraduate and/or professional qualifications
- Excellent communication skills: ability to persuade and articulate unfamiliar concepts simply in language fit for purpose and audience.
- Team first – Team last mindset. Brings transparency and honesty consistently to all colleague, client & counterparty relationships.
Please apply with a full resume and covering letter. Please note that we will only be able to respond to shortlisted applicants