What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative, and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story. Job Description:
- Salesforce design and development, testing, documentation of solutions.
- Configuration including workflow, validations, authorization and other business processes.
- Customization using Lightning Component, Visualforce and¬ Apex following MVC approach.
- Plan and conduct demos for business users and product owner to sign-off the deliverables.
- Managing environments, solution deployment and Production release.
- Ensure adherence to client conventions and best practices.
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience with salesforce and comprehensive understanding of the overall Salesforce Platform.
- Salesforce Service Cloud experience highly desirable.
- Hands-on experience with SFDX.
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Solid experience with Apex and Aura components.
- Salesforce PD1 and PD2 Certification.
- Great exposure to CI/CD tools.
- Understanding technical specification and translating them into software program needs.
- Participating in Pre-Grooming sessions to do the feasibility analysis of the user stories.
- Write and maintain program codes to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards.
- Research, consult, analyze and evaluate system program needs and develop solutions and design using Salesforce and Vlocity Platforms.
- Interpret specifications, technical design and flow charts, build, maintain and modify the code for software.
- Worked on Apex triggers and classes, Visualforce Pages, Lightning components and other configuration models while debugging and correcting any error and fault using apex as Salesforce technology.
- Salary Range : >$100,000
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check. About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.