Security Transformation Process Analyst
Experienced Security Process Analyst to join a well-established organisation for a 6 month contract. Your new company
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Security Process Analyst to join a well-established organisation on an initial 6 month contract as they embark on a large Digital Transformation program of work. Your new role
This role will have a distinct focus on the standardisation of Information Security Management across the entire organisation and would suit a Transformation Process Analyst who is experienced with managing or running Cyber Security Processes.
Working closely with the Digital Transformation Security Architect and the Security Program Team, you will be developing, documenting and maintaining detailed procedures and run books to support the processes defined in the Information Security Management Framework.
You will also have a focus on detailing the performance measurement approach as well as maintaining the performance measurement dashboard. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Proven track record of delivering excellent cyber security process outcomes.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and reporting capability with an understanding of performance measurement relating to Information Security Management Processes.
- Strong understanding of guidelines, standards and legislation influencing Information Security.
- Demonstrated experience in the identification and specification of tools to support the automation of processes defined in the Information Security Management Framework.
This is an excellent opportunity to guide and shape the development of a major Information Security Management process for a large enterprise environment. You will be rewarded with a competitive daily rate commiserate with experience. Flexible work arrangements and work from home options are available for this engagement. This is an initial contract engagement through to December 2021. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Jayde Avery via email firstname.lastname@example.org If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508