Senior Accountant - CFO Advisory
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 25 Nov 17
See job description for details
- CFO Advisory - A Centre of Finance Excellence!
- Build strong client relationships founded on trust and expertise
- Training, progression opportunities and diverse client exposure
- Inclusive, diverse and supportive team culture
Your new role:
Due to the continued growth of our business and unprecedented demand, we are looking to recruit experienced Senior Accountants and Assistant Managers. These roles offer the opportunity to assist senior team members in the delivery of CFO Advisory services in Sydney to clients across all sectors, and to strengthen and broaden our relationships to drive the business forward.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Help manage projects and client deliverables including drafting client reports and presentations
- Ensure engagement timelines and requirements are achieved and delivered at a high standard
- Develop robust, professional and consultative client relationships
- Work in teams consisting of representatives from CFO Advisory and other groups across KPMG
- Participate in business development initiatives and help drive the CFO Advisory practice forward from our Agile Workplace within Barangaroo
- Relevant tertiary qualifications including CA or CPA (full completion or in progress), with a solid accounting and/or audit background gained in Professional Services
- Sound problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and proven project management skills
- Excellent research skills and an analytical, curious mindset
- Ability to work in a diverse team and support the team in building effective client relationships and understanding clients' businesses
- A positive, collaborative and team focused attitude
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing and drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and we use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
To be considered for this role, please apply online by submitting your confidential application including an up to date resume and cover letter highlighting your interest and suitability for the role. For further information, please contact Jessica in Talent Acquisition on 02 9455 9871.
Advertised: 27 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 27 Nov 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time