Senior Advisor - Change Communications (6-12 months)
See yourself in our team:
People are a key part of the Group's strategy and HR partner with our business units in building a vibrant, customer focused and high integrity culture. Human Resources are the custodians of the employee lifecycle - from acquiring talent, through to leadership development and training, internal mobility, advising on employee relations, and delivering remuneration and benefits programs.
Key enablers include:
- Develop best in the world leaders to drive our culture
- Establish workforce capabilities to underpin our future success
- Build a strong foundation for flexibility
- Create a great experience for our people
The People Integration team within Group People Services (GPS) is focused on the delivery of our HR digital transformation (Sidekick) program of work, extending our reputation as having innovative and leading world class technology solutions, both for our customers and people.
The People Integration team lead the design, development and implementation of change and communications activities to support the successful transition, delivery and employee experience of the digital transformation program of work; ongoing process optimisation; and operating model embedding. Do work that matters:
The Senior Advisor - Change Communications will be responsible for managing and driving the communication program across all our digital initiatives through effective stakeholder engagement, communications strategic planning and delivery. You will also provide leadership and direction in supporting the project team to engage stakeholders with the change program. You will be an excellent communicator, results-orientated, technically expert and able to run both a strategic program of work and tactical activities.
You will manage the brand across the HR Platform and drive this strategy.
Following the implementation our new HRMS and Payroll solution, Sidekick, this role takes on a new focus around on-going digital innovation and further implementation of Workday modules and our Sidekick strategy.
You will be responsible for delivering a simple and consistent employee experience across all communications channels for our employees, managers and service centres, implementing a standardised and simplified communication approach. We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Proven change communications experience in large scale, complex change programs.
- Superior written, verbal and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate effectively and influence stakeholders.
- Solid experience working as part of a team in large, complex organisations.
- Experience of leading and delivering change communication frameworks and processes for complex projects across diverse audiences and multiple channels.
- Experience in managing change in agile project environments, with the ability to analyse and understand change impacts and build a communications plan to support.
- Proven experience of Digital Brand strategy.
- Ability to work with numbers and use data to drive informed decisions.
- Drafting Board and ELT papers.
- Ability to work positively in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment, being comfortable with moving timelines and project scope.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering to and managing a plan.
- Experience implementing HR Systems, specifically Workday in a large, complex organisation is desirable.
- Risk Mindset -All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
- Qualifications in Communications, Business or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Digital, brand, change communication and corporate affairs experience.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 03/04/2020