Senior Analyst- Forecasting and workforce Planning
Do work that matters:
- You are analytical, providing valued insights on the way we should strategize and forecast our resourcing model
- We are close knit team, working closely with the leadership team on highly visible critical projects
- Together we aim to deliver world class strategic workforce plan for our project teams
As Senior Analyst - forecasting and workforce planning you will thrive on working closely with the technology project teams to build and maintain dynamic forecasting models that inform staffing requirements and model performance outcomes.
Day to day, you will play a key role to allow the business make informed decisions based on the information and reporting provided. See yourself in our team:
Financial Crime Insight and Analytics (part of RACO -Regulatory and Control Operations) is responsible for the maintenance of and enhancements to the Group's AML and Sanctions systems by way of data modelling and continual systems optimisation.
We are responsible for analysing financial crime data, implementing detection strategies which mitigate risk and prevent financial crime.
Our team has a new strategy and has embarked on a journey from good to World Class. We aim to be forefront in capability, providing actionable insights that transform Group Operations, and be trusted partners and the team that everyone wants to work for.
The team is fast paced looking to continuously deliver best in class analytics and reporting with a strong passion for enhancing our business decisions and providing the highest quality to our clients We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Experience in forecasting, visual analytics and forecasting models using tools like Excel,SQL, SAS, Tableau and Teradata
- Competency in data warehousing techniques and strong analytics skills to perform data analysis is essential
- An understanding of workforce planning is highly desirable
- The ability to work autonomously in a team environment
- Ability to build models to visualize emerging trends, forecast and predict
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and numeracy skills
- The ability to grow and maintain effective stakeholder relationships
We're hiring for multiple positions. If this sounds like you - apply now!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 09/05/2021