Senior Analyst - Collections Strategy
Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of CommBank, delivering a seamless banking experience for the future, to our 10 million + personal and small business customers. We offer market-leading products and services, supported by some of the world's best systems and processes.
RBS Retail Products Credit Risk develops and implements credit strategies for all Unsecured retail credit products including Credit Cards, Personal Loans and personal Overdrafts. These strategies span the entire consumer lifecycle from pre-marketing to customer management, including collection of overdue amounts. The team also provides advice and oversight to business teams managing Unsecured Lending.
Within this team, Retail Collections Strategies develops and continually evolves strategies that assist Customers facing challenges to fulfil their credit commitments, including collection of overdue repayments or facing financial hardship. The Key purpose of this role is to support the development of collection strategies for all retail credit products including Home Loans, Personal Loans and Credit Cards.
Key deliverables for this role include:
Skills and Experience
- supporting analytical deep dives on current portfolio performance;
- generating insights, assisting with the identification of opportunities to improve our collections strategies;
- supporting strategy development, monitoring and reporting.
- Preferred background in Credit Risk, Analytics, or Data Science with a Financial Services organisation;
- Demonstrated experience in using data manipulation and statistical analysis tools (e.g. SAS, SQL, Tableau) to convert large data sets into easily consumable and insightful reports and business recommendations;
- Demonstrated experience using data to derive, justify and implement hypothesis driven strategy optimisation;
- Degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Economics, Statistics, Maths, Actuarial studies, Engineering or Science) is preferred;
- Experience with Excel is necessary
- Experience using in SAS or SQL preferred;
- Experience using Tableau favourable;
- Ability to work with large data sets, and understand interactions between relevant data is necessary for the role;
- Desire to further understand how credit risk strategies can drive profit generation.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 09/04/2020