- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- Bluefin Resources
- 21 Sep 17
Senior Analyst Programmer
Bluefin Resources are working with a large, commercially focused government enterprise to recruit a Senior Analyst Programmer.
- Provide design, analysis and/or programming expertise into the development and/or enhancement of complex J2EE-TIBCO architecture integrated with Vendor products.
- Provide ongoing third level technical support; analyse and resolve problems, and where necessary, follow-through with external service providers; monitor recurring problems to identify trends and resolve performance issues.
- Liaise with various teams to trouble shoot and identify gaps at the application and/or integration layer.
- Liaise with business representatives and Subject Matter Experts to understand the business requirements behind the existing integration and / or application code.
- Adherence to department's standards and processes for coding, documentation, incident management, problem management, change management etc.
- Organise and coordinate deployments of internal and vendor product in various Environments
- Java, JDBC, Spring, JPA, Hibernate, XML, Jasper Reports, Web Services, Struts.
- High level experience with Oracle 12 (or similar) SQL and PL/SQL (Packages, Stored Procedures and Triggers) and oracle developer studio.
- TIBCO Business works 5.10
- TIBCO Business Studio 3.6
- TIBCO Active Matrix 3.2
- Versioning, release/deploy management using variety of tools such as Maven, Bamboo and Git.
- Experience with JBoss Application Server or similar Java EE 6 application server.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment with existing systems.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to consult internally with business stakeholders.
- 5+ years in software development and SDLC process of complex enterprise applications.
- 5+ years of experience in developing complex SQLs and stored procedures.
- 3+ years of experience in developing TIBCO components using TIBCO suite of development tools or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in developing large enterprise scale Java/J2ee applications and web services.
- Thorough understanding of the web service standards such as WSDL, SOAP and integration standards.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in developing web services using TIBCO Businessworks.
- Demonstrated experience in investigation and remediation of issues / defects in integration environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science or related areas or relevant work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding analysis and problem solving skills.
On Offer - This is an initial 6-month contract with the high chance of ongoing extensions based on the city fringe.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please apply on-line or send my your latest Resume , or give me a call to discuss on 9270 2672