Senior Analyst, Risk and Control Advisory and Delivery
See yourself in our team
- We support a successful business
- We see risk as an investment
- We perform interesting and challenging work
As a member of the General Insurance (GI) Risk and Entity Management Team, you will be part of the Line 1 Risk team for the General Insurance business.
The team plays a critical role in working across GI, the Group and its suppliers to identify, capture, assess and manage the risks, as well drive improved business performance and strength. Do work that matters
Reporting to the Senior Manager Risk and Control Advisory and Delivery, you will provide risk advice and consultancy services to senior level stakeholders across the business and produce insightful and practical reporting and governance activities. On any given day you will:
We're interested in hearing from people who possess:
- Support the risk team and business with Operational risk assessment and profiling, control development and monitoring (RCSA) and controls assurance (CAP);
- Deliver operational and compliance risk issue management and rectification;
- Assist in embedding the compliance risk management framework;
- Advocate sound risk practices throughout all levels and functions of General Insurance.
- Demonstrated experience in Financial Services Risk Management in a Line 1 or Line 2 capacity, preferably in General Insurance;
- Strong communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills;
- A passion to understand GI's customers and business needs;
- Bachelor degree or other equivalent qualifications.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 27/02/2020