Senior Associate Finance Partner
About the role
- Opportunity for a Senior Associate Finance Partner
- Be part of this progressive and agile culture
- Build your career at NAB
Working as part of the Product & Platform Enablement team responsible for the delivery of NAB Wealth's strategic and growth initiatives, the role of Senior Associate Finance Partner will provide financial analysis and management reporting to this Performance Unit. Accountabilities
The role is responsible for supporting the Manager, Product and Platform Enablement with day-to-day management accounting with respect to projects and this will include:
Skills and experience
- Month-end Processes and Reporting for Expenses and management packs as directed by management;
- Business guidance and Financial governance;
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting, including investigations and deep dives into projects (working in conjunction with other Finance Partners, the central Expense team);
- Supporting the Planning & Forecasting processes as required;
- Input for supporting strategic costing (ie, annual expense apportionment reviews and Distribution Cost Recovery);
- Compilation of various Board Report inputs as required;
- Stakeholder management and engagement with the Project Management Office and Portfolio Management & Insights team.
The successful candidate will be an individual:
- Who thrives working in a dynamic, outcomes driven environment;
- Proven experience in a Senior Financial Analyst role delivering management reporting;
- Proven history in delivering strong analytics, whilst at times working with complex sources data;
- Able to apply judgement and analytical thinking to their work and is curious about what they are doing;
- Technically savvy and demonstrated ability to learn new systems quickly;
- Performing adhoc analysis into the P&L and project portfolios to provide insight into performance;
- Contribute to production of business plans and forecasts, including insight into variances to plan and forecast;
- Develop strong & collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to ensure effective communication and resolution of issues;
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Business, Commence, Accounting or Finance coupled with a post graduate qualification (CA / CPA) is preferred.
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We have an African Australian Inclusion Program, a range of Grad, Traineeship and Internship Programs, we are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, and be an endorsed employer for Women by Work180. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace. Benefits
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We'd love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted. Advertised:
21 Feb 2020 12:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time