Senior Audit Manager
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
Group Audit & Assurance (GA&A) provide independent, objective and commercial risk focused assurance to the Board Audit Committee to assist the Group in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of its stakeholders. GA&A are recognised by Ernst & Young and PwC as the leading internal audit function among Australian peers in the financial services industry. See yourself in our team
The Tech and Cyber audit team within the GA&A department provides coverage over the technology portfolio as well as critical projects and suppliers across the Bank. The team is structured as a shared service model to provide a centre of excellence for IT audit assurance to the business audit teams.
The team adds value to the Group by:
Do work that matters
- Managing high quality, risk-focused assurance work which provides management with powerful insights and recommendations for improving the control environment in line with Group strategic objectives
- Integrate knowledge and assurance provided by other Line 1-2 risk functions and the External Auditors when undertaking audit fieldwork
- Continuously seek ways to execute audits efficiently, without negatively impacting audit coverage/quality
We're interested in hearing from people who possess
- Manage and lead the delivery of IT audits within agreed timeframes and in line with the GA&A Audit Methodology
- Interview customers and conduct process walkthroughs to understand the risk and control environment to identify, draft and theme accurate and timely observations for weekly reporting and recommendations to improve and simplify internal control processes
- Test key controls by gathering relevant audit evidence and interpreting data and document test plans, results and conclusions clearly and concisely and performing issue validation of closed issues
- Manage high quality, risk-focused assurance work which provides management with powerful insights and recommendations for improving the control environment in line with Group strategic objectives
- Identify commercial insights for the customer related to the business area or function being audited and effectively manage timelines, communication and expectations
- Develop internal relationships within GA&A to enable effective knowledge and resource sharing.
Is this your next challenge, apply now!
- Extensive experience in auditing IT controls across banking eco-systems with strong knowledge of application controls, IT security, identity and access management, systems development, change & release management, incident & problem management, systems resilience
- Experience in auditing cloud-based environments or API technologies is highly desirable
- Tertiary qualification in Commerce, Business or Technology related fields
- Professional qualifications in Information Technology (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, ITIL)
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and senior stakeholder engagement
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 04/12/2020