Senior Automation & Transformation Analyst
People are a key part of the Group's strategy and HR partner with our business units in building a vibrant, customer focused and high integrity culture.
Human Resources are the custodians of the employee lifecycle - from acquiring talent, through to leadership development and training, internal mobility, advising on employee relations, and delivering remuneration and benefits programs.
Group People Services own and drive the system transformation, innovation and technology leverage agenda for HR. From introducing an HR phone app, delivering an HR Analytics Data Visualisation BI tool; to implementing a new HRIS system - Group Peoples Services are at the forefront of HR Technology and innovation. Do work that matters:
As an Automation & Transformation Analyst your role will be to:
Your impact and contribution:
- Support the Supply & Enablement Manager in finalising outcomes that are effective and efficient for our customers/projects.
- To support the Supply & Enablement Manager in managing internal stakeholders.
- To provide support on the ad hoc queries from customers.
- To identify continuous improvement across the processes we support.
- To support the various information offerings that are covered by the Workforce Analytics team.
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Responsible for executing & driving Workday change associated with automation & transformation to drive self-service & adoption.
- Define and deliver on a Workday HRM transformation roadmap based upon best practices and continuous improvement with a goal of increased organization efficiency, automation and enhance employee and manager experiences
- Learn how the CBA Human Resources Division functions as a division and how reporting ties into the bigger strategic HR picture.
- Act as SME for the process of evaluating and testing the Workday twice a year functionality release.
- Develop technical expertise in various Workday technologies, such as the reporting and analytics framework.
- Build strong, strategic relationships with key HR and business stakeholders.
- 3 - 5 years' experience working in Human Resources and HR Operations with knowledge of all core HR business processes.
- Experience working with diverse stakeholder groups including senior management, HR Business Partners, HRIT and HR Operations.
- Minimum of 3+ years of requirements gathering, system design, process mapping, testing and deployment of Workday solutions.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Query or development experience with SQL
- Excellent verbal, written, and analytical skills
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 21/05/2021