Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst About the Role
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service..
The Payments Service Utility (PSU) is a standalone Support Unit in Enterprise Services (ES) incorporating payments-related technology, service management, governance and operations functions to ensure end-to-end accountability for the Group. Do work that matters:
As a Senior Business Analyst within the PSU Technology team you will partner with Technology, Operations & Product Owners to analyse current pain points, elicit requirements and shape solutions for Payment Processing and Lifecycle functions within the PSU. Responsibilities:
What skills you will possess:
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct sets the standards of behaviour, actions and decisions we expect from our people.
- Business analysis planning and monitoring to determine which activities are necessary in order to identify and define relevant stakeholders, select appropriate techniques and processes to manage requirements and constant assessment of progress
- Gather, organise and synthesize large amounts of information from various sources
- Effectively communicate requirements to stakeholders, managing conflicts, issues and changes in order to ensure that stakeholders and project team members remain in agreement on solution scope and actual needs as opposed to stated or superficial needs are addressed and adhered to
- Assess and document the current state of business to identify and recommend improvements and verification and validation of resulting requirements
- Determine the effectiveness of proposed solutions including the identification any associated risks as well as the risk for not implementing the solution
- Develop documentation including Business Requirements documents and models; concept papers; design specifications and delivery of learning's to end user.
- Convert business needs into functional designs and leads business stakeholders towards functional design decisions
Your Development and Career Progression:
- Demonstrated experience in business analysis in large technology transformation projects -involved in technology implementation
- Strong experience working on Case Management/ Digital Solutions/ workflows & Technologies. E.g. Pega Case Management
- Ability to lead analysis and requirements without supervision
- Process improvement experience
- Financial Services Industry experience
- Experience working on Business Change (Process Transformations) only enabled projects is an advantage
- Understanding of BABOK® Knowledge Areas is desirable
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 19/10/2020