Senior Business Analyst
- Sydney CBD
- Nov 17, 2021
You will be an integral member of the Investment and Data Platform Transformation team playing a key role in their 5 year investment strategy.
The Senior Business Analyst will be a key project member of the Investment and Data Platform transformation program which aims to deliver the required uplift in capabilities and services in support of the 5-year Investment Strategy.
Initial phases of the program involve requirements gathering, solution evaluation, solution selection, and definition of target state business requirements.
You will work closely with Investment and Operations Subject Matter Experts to gather business requirements and communicate these to vendors as part of the target solution design/gap analysis.
- Experienced Senior business analyst with extensive experience working in Investment Managers/Asset Owners and other Financial Services organisations
- Experience with working with front to back office stakeholders and external parties
- Knowledge of Private Asset Markets, Public market assets, portfolio management systems, enterprise data management systems
- System implementation experience of portfolio management systems including Bloomberg AIM, Charles River Investment Management, Aladdin and SimpCorp Dimension
- System implementation experience of Enterprise Data Management implementations including GoldSource, Matrix IDM, Eagle Pace, Markit EDM
- Knowledge of both waterfall and agile methodologies and the application of business analysis practices within these frameworks
To apply click "Apply Now". For a confidential discussion please contact Sean Yates on 0431758440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .