Senior Business Analyst, Digital Data Management
About the business & your team
The Digital Operations & Technology (DOT) Strategy & Performance team is responsible for ensuring that DOT has the strategy, portfolio and processes in place to ensure effective delivery of the Groups vision and maintenance of our reputation as a leader in technology and innovation.
As the Group's experts in digital data, the Digital Operations & Technology Data & Analytics team make data matter by:
About your role
- Turning our data into actionable insights
- Creating self-service methods to enable teams across DOT to make data driven decisions
- Championing experimentation governance and design
- Role modelling data management
The Digital Data & Analytics team within Strategy & Performance make data matter by role modelling data management, turning our data into actionable insights and creating self-service methods to enable teams across DOT to make data driven decisions.
Your role is to execute data management implementation across DOT ensuring quality data is delivered and achieving a reduction in data quality issues. You are pivotal in the coordination of data requirements to bring processes under data governance, working closely with Digital project teams, RBS Data Office and risk teams. See yourself in our team? We're interested in hearing from people who have:
If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Strong business analysis experience in large and complex enterprise environments ideally within financial services
- Data Analysis skills - looking into large amounts of data to analyse, map, and assess for impacts
- Ability to read and write SQL in order to analyse data
- Experience with data visualisation preferably in Tableau would be highly advantageous though not essential
- Experience with data loads into GDW
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 02/04/2020