Senior Change Manager
One of Canberra's leading Government Departments are looking to engage the services of an experienced Senior Change Manager on a 12 month contract with two, 12 month extension options. Government Baseline Clearance Required.
Working in a team based and collaborative environment, you will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for working closely with both internal and external stakeholders
- You will be responsible for leading a change management program
- You will be a business focused Change Manager with in-depth understanding of change management frameworks
- You will have a minimum of 5 year's of industry experience as a senior/change manager working within medium to large sized organizations
- You will have demonstrated experience of implementing a Change Management Program
- You will have a strong ability to work with varying stakeholders in a high profile environment
- You will be a Change Management Practioner understanding the fundamentals of change management frameworks
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting Ref No. BZ/42963.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
For any queries regarding Security Clearances, please refer to the following link;
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Hudson (Australia)
- 21 Nov 17