Senior Change Manager
This role supports numerous programs of work dependent upon the needs of the Program Management Office priorities. You will have strong experience in large and complex programs preferably with previous Change knowledge within Business Transformation and Remediation Programs.
Your new company
A leading wealth management brand is seeking a senior change manager who will be responsible for leading and managing multiple change initiatives that support the realisation of business benefits and sustainable outcomes that are aligned to the broader business strategy.
Your new role
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Assess the environment; scope and define the required change, to ensure outcomes and expected change benefits are clearly articulated
- Develop and manage the change plan and realise the business benefits within agreed scope, time and budget; recommend and implement intuitive change solutions that minimise human impact.
- Management of stakeholder communications and engagement, ensure stakeholders remain engaged and committed throughout the change.
- Ensure stakeholders are ready, willing and able to receive and embed the change
- Ensure risks are managed according to agreed risk
- Regular status including budgets, progress/deliverables, risks and resourcing.
- Manage a portfolio of change initiatives, providing advice to Project Managers
- Ensure the required change related capability is available (i.e. communications, learning) to deliver the project outcomes.
What you'll need to succeed
A strong track record of change experience with at least 5 years demonstrable experience in managing highly complex change initiatives with a proven ability to successfully transition people and the business from a 'program' mode to BAU. You will also have postgraduate qualifications in Change Management (e.g. Postgraduate certificate in Change Management, PROSCI, Degree in related field such as Business, Psychology or HR, or equivalent industry experience. Experience with Wealth systems will be considered a bonus.
What you'll get in return
- Challenging & rewarding role
- 18-month FTC in a leading wealth organisation
- Leadership within a diverse team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] or call 0280062731 LHS 297508