Senior Consultant - Corporate Tax - Delivery & Data Excellence
- New role within our Delivery and Data Excellence corporate tax team
- Excellent opportunity to continue your tax career within a major professional services organisation
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG's Tax division are looking for a Senior Tax Consultant
to join our Delivery and Data Excellence (DDX) corporate tax team. It is the DDX team's responsibility to bring value-add services to our clients through the provision of technical tax compliance services and data analytics within our Tax division. Your new role
You will support DDX in the delivery of streamlined technical compliance services, managing the delivery of basic compliance functions enabling professional staff in DDX to perform technical review and analysis. Responsibilities will include:
How are you extraordinary?
- Preparing or reviewing tax returns using our leading delivery tools and technology
- Supporting the DDX team to ensure all tax compliance deliverables are high quality, technically accurate and delivered on time
- Managing multiple engagements of varying size and scope
In order to be successful in this position it is likely you will have a combination of the following skills and experience:
- Practical and relevant Australian corporate tax, bookkeeping or accounting experience in either a Big 4, middle tier firm or industry
- Highly flexible and experience operating in a rapidly changing team environment
The KPMG Difference
- Excellent attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within a team to achieve outcomes
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary ! Advertised:
11 Feb 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time Applications close:
Back to search results Apply now