Senior Consultants /Manager - Financial Crime
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 21 Jan 18
See job description for details
- Leading Financial Crime consultancy firm
- Working on high profile issues with global financial services organisations
- Want to make a real difference to the financial services industry? Join us.
Your new role
As a Senior Consultant/Manager in the Anti-Financial Crime and Regulatory Compliance Forensic team, you will:
- Work with leading global financial services organisations and regulators and provide strategic advice on evolving financial crime matters.
- Make a positive impact to disrupt financial crime in Australia, Asia-Pacific and globally.
- Work within a market leading financial crime consulting team who have received a number of industry awards for financial crime consulting and are considered to be 'best in class' globally.
- Be part of a team that is growing and has great career opportunities.
You bring to the role
The successful candidate(s) will have a range of skills and experience including the following:
- At least 3 years' demonstrated prior consulting experience in a professional services firm in a similar role, or within a financial crime, risk, or compliance function within a global financial institution or regulator.
- Experience with interpreting regulations and applying them to a business context (such as the AML/CTF Act and Rules, DFAT Sanctions, FATCA and CRS).
- Ability to talk detail with financial crime professionals while also being able to have high-level and impactful conversations with senior business executives.
- Demonstrated prior experience in writing concise and high impact reports for business executives.
- Tertiary qualifications in either, accounting, law or regulatory compliance.
- Proven leadership, people and client management skills.
KPMG is one of the world's leading professional services networks. It comprises over 155,000 people in member firms in more than 155 countries. We bring our clients the best minds and the deepest industry experiences from across the KPMG network of firms. We provide a culture of learning and support in which professionals can flourish and discover their true potential. In Australia, and globally, KPMG is recognised as an employer of choice, including receiving the Employer of Choice for Gender Equality from WGEA, and a Top 10 Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index.
At KPMG we offer you:
- Ongoing learning and career development opportunities, including global assignments
- The ability to collaborate and link across borders and globally with sector and technical experts in all parts of our business.
- The ability to be involved in KPMG's support of numerous organisations in the areas of education, social inclusion and health including our Reconciliation Action Plan and Global Green Initiative.
- A culture focused on agile, collaborative working environments supported by cutting edge technology and virtual systems.
If you want a career for all of you, let's talk. Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 31 Dec 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 31 Jan 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time