Senior Consultants & Managers - Financial Management Advisory
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 18 Oct 17
See job description for detailsKPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG's Financial Management team, part of our Management Consulting division, works with CFOs to build efficient and effective finance functions that provide outstanding business partnering capability to their organisations. Our team works with major clients in both the Corporate and Government sectors to provide solutions across key aspects of finance function transformation that address:
- Finance function strategy and operating model development
- Business performance management, including effective planning & reporting, costing and use of analytics
- Efficient finance operations, including process optimisation, LEAN, robotics and deployment of shared services and outsourcing models
- Technology enablement, with a specific focus on cloud based solutions
Your new role
This exciting opportunity will enable you to play an active role in supporting the delivery of our projects including:
- Working with client teams to analyse and assess current performance levels
- Participating in solutioning workshops, using leading practice thinking
- Determining how technology can support improved performance
- Developing implementation and change plans
To be considered for this opportunity you will need:
- Experience of working on finance transformation or improvement projects from either a consulting or industry perspective
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- To enjoy working as part of a team
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree, Finance or Business is preferred
- An MBA or advanced degree is advantageous.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 25 Jul 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time