Senior Data Governance Analyst
See yourself in our team?
As our Senior Data Governance Analyst you will primarily lead the analysis, design and implementation of strategic Data Management and Governance projects for the Retail Collections, Recoveries and Transformation (RCRAT).
You will lead a team of dynamic analysts and developers in key strategic data transformation journey required to uplift the maturity of the RCRAT portfolio.
Your extensive knowledge of delivering data integration projects, governance and data quality will be pivotal in ensuring we deliver the right outcome to our customers within budget and time. Do work that matters
- You will manage the end to end management of the Data Lifecycle, from setting up a Data Strategy, developing Data Governance Frameworks and supporting the team to implement the strategy from the ground up
- You will take the lead in requirement gathering and other data governance and management related workshops
- You will prepare assessment reports and support in business case development
What will help you succeed in this role?
- Through analysis and review of business processes and critical reports you will establish baseline data elements, definitions and relevant data taxonomies
- You will support the technical team with the development of metadata and data lineage project artefacts using the agreed development standards, processes and patterns & designs
- You will ensure any designs, strategy/frameworks and recommendations developed are aligned with the Strategy, Group Risk and CDO's principles, policies and standards
What we can give you
- You have previous experience working within Information Management, Governance and/ or Customer Data Office function
- Previous consulting experience from a big 4 Consultancy will be highly regarded
- You have proven experience within a Strategic or Advisory function
- You have proven project e xperience - developing and configuring Data Catalogue, Data Lineage or Data Quality
- You can demonstrate SQL query skills using Teradata, GDW, MS SQL Server
- Exposure to Collibra or Atlation will be highly regarded
- You are comfortable with Agile/Scrum ways of working using tools such as: JIRA, Confluence
- We encourage you to see work as just one part of your active, balanced lifestyle, with multiple flexible working arrangements and leave options to help you juggle your work and personal circumstances.
- Through on-the-job learning, training courses and coaching, we're continually improving our skills and services so that we can ensure our customers' expectations are always exceeded
- We offer high quality employee banking, investments and insurance services. You will also receive a range of competitive special discounts and benefits that have been designed for employees only
- We have many more benefits that you can explore throughout the recruitment process!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 09/04/2020