Senior Data Governance Analyst - Banking
- Sydney CBD
- Jul 15, 2021
Are you a business facing mid level Data Analyst with strong commercial acumen, communication skills and data governance expertise?
A leading Bank are looking for a Data Analyst to join a high profile Data Governance team, as a Senior Data Governance Analyst. While data governance experience is not essential, it's naturally advantageous. What is essential however, is drive, communication skills and the confidence to engage with senior stakeholders.
You will be working in a close knit and supportive team who have been getting key wins within the bank. This is an area of the bank that is known for setting you up for success and encourages work life balance.
This role would suit a big four first mover or junior candidates who have worked for analytics consultancies or have data risk experience. The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong Communication skills and business acumen
- Experience in banking/ financial services is highly advantageous
- SQL experience is essential
- Interest or knowledge in Data Governance
- Data visualisation skills with power bi
- Have 2-3 years commercial data experience
If this sounds like the right role for you apply now! Please note applicants must be based in Australia and have full working rights.
Consultant: Leon Young