Senior Engineer About US
X15 is an exciting new function that is critical to the bank's new innovation model.
X15 is responsible for incubating and bringing-to-market a portfolio of digital ventures that will go beyond our traditional banking model and offer new propositions to our customers. Team
You will form part of the leadership team of a new X15 Venture, working broadly across internal and external partners.
We are a fun and passionate crew, high performing and highly committed to transformative innovation. We value creativity, thinking outside the box and 'getting the job done'. Role
As a Senior Engineer of the X15 Venture you play a critical part of its leadership team. You will own the design and delivery of our technology strategy and product roadmap. You will be passionate about building amazing customer experiences leveraging leading technologies. Key Responsibilities
- Passionate about building game changing innovations in a fast pace environment.
- Extremely hands on, taking end-to-end ownership of technology strategy, design choices, investment decisions, prioritisation and product delivery.
- Expert in agile methodology and leading technology teams in agile.
- Accountable for the technology budget and management of SOW for external tech partners and SaaS providers.
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key technical personnel at external partners.
- High attention to detail and strong QC focus - ensuring quality of deliverables from internal and external dev teams and performance against SoWs, SLAs and sprints.
- Manage and balance the interests of a complex set of stakeholders within X15 and the CBA Enterprise Services and Digital business units.
- Design and deliver data integrations whilst ensuring adherence to the Safe, Sound and Secure principles.
- You have a proven record of both hands on technical delivery and architecture, and leadership of technology strategy design.
- You have deep empathy for engineering, continuous delivery and DevOps
- You have managed technology products and their end-to-end delivery.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills across a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working in a start-up like environment, or demonstrated capability to be able to work effectively in this environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage time effectively across multiple pieces of work
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
If you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities we can offer great opportunities. Whether you want to move across the organisation or up into a more senior leadership role, the way you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities are key. Use the capabilities required for this role as a guide to the critical skills and behaviours you need for your next move.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 18/06/2020