Senior Integration Engineer - Mulesoft and Collibra Connect
About the Team and the Role:
- Deliver integration solutions using most cutting edge techno stack!
- Join one of CBA's high performing teams in our Chief Data Office.
- Work with a passionate team of engineers and specialists, to become part of this growing team!
The CDO team's vision is to leverage analytics and information to enhance the financial wellbeing of our customers and to provide richer customer experiences. They are committed to provide a range of services to our internal customers, across all business units of the Group including strategy, architecture, data science, business intelligence, engineering and program delivery.
This role will be ideal for an experienced Integration Engineer with extensive exposure to Mulesoft and Collibra frameworks and applications. Reporting to the Development Manager in our Chief Data Office team, you will be required to build strong working relationships with key business stakeholders to improve outcomes, drive engineering standards across Tribes and Portfolios, while improving E2E engineering outcomes to drive better technical outcomes across CDO. What skills you will possess:
What's in it for you?
- Demonstrated experience in designing, building, implementing and maintaining integration development based solutions using Collibra Data Governance Centre, MuleSoft - ESB and API Management, working within a complex enterprise environment would be mandatory.
- Adept understanding and exposure to Collibra Operating Model, MuleSoft API Management and Anypoint Cloudhub platform would be highly essential.
- Commendable expertise in designing Mule components (Anypoint Studio, ETLs, flows, MEL, message modelling), along with an in-depth exposure to data governance, metadata management, data lineage data management, big data, data lake, data privacy policies would be highly desirable.
- Past experience working with Java Messaging Services (JMS), MQ Series (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, IBMMQ) and REST/ SOAP web services would be highly essential.
- A keen passion to learn new skills and to thrive in a fast paced environment, while delivering to improve the existing platform scalability will be highly critical for this role.
- Ability to effectively communicate, collaborate, influence and work with a range of internal, external, technical and non-technical stakeholder groups, to drive exceptional business outcomes would be highly critical for this role.
- Flexible working programs
- An inclusive team culture that promotes collaboration and innovation
- Group Health Fund and award-winning Super fund
- Amazing development and career progression programs
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 13/08/2020