Senior Equities Dealer
Our client is a global, award winning broker, seeking a Senior DTR to join their Sydney office.
Our client is a global, award winning broker, seeking a Senior Equities Dealer to join their Sydney office.
Candidates be DTR Accredited.
This is a unique opportunity as an Equities Dealer, to execute orders, and handle customer enquiries relating to transacting options and equities. You will be responsible for the timely execution of Institutional and retail clients whilst providing excellent customer support. You will also manage and maintain relationships with active clients. Further responsibilities include:
- Daily Monitoring to comply with financial services laws in accordance with the compliance manual and the firms compliance monitoring program
- Perform daily tasks including margin calls, aged debtors and exercise/assignments reporting
- Handle client enquiries in regards to Scrip and Accounts
- Assist with customer complaints
The ideal candidate will have the following technical skills:
- 2 years' experience in a DTR role with AD1 and 2 certification
- Sound knowledge of Equities
- ASX Designated Trading Representative (DTR) – Equities & Derivatives
- RG 146 Accreditation – Equities and Derivatives
- Maintain knowledge of changing regulatory environment