Senior Financial Accountant, 6 Months Contract, Group Finance
- ASX Listed, Financial Services Organisation. 100k + Super (Pro Rata)
- Must have External Reporting, Statutory Reporting, Financial Reporting experience in a Financial Services OR Listed business
- Big 4 / Mid Tier Charterred Accounting experience highly desired. Overseas Visa Holders Welcome To Apply!
- Interviews to take place this week l Immediate start!
- Immediately available candidates or those on a short notice period will be favoured.
Our client is a large listed Financial Services organisation in the heart of Sydney CBD. They are looking to hire an experienced Financail Accountant to help out during their busy half year end reporting period.
Key duties will include;
- The preparation and review of Half Yearly (Statutory Financial Reports, ASX Profit Announcements, Oversea's returns/ US profit announcements etc), ensuring compliance with accounting, disclosure and legislative/ Regulatory requirements.
- Identifying errors and assisting with their resolution
- Liasing with senior level stakeholders accross multiple business units.
- Assisting with the half year audit
- Ad hoc work as required by the team.
- Accounting background - Strong statutory accounts preparation experience and financial reporting experience is essential.
- Big 4 / Mid Tier Charterred Accounting experience is highly desired.
- Financial Services experience / Listed business highly desired.
- The ability to work with senior level stakeholders is essential
- Ability to multi-task and meet agreed deadlines, Good planning and organisation skills.
- Deadline driven, proactive and flexible
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Must also have excellent Excel skills.
You must be available to interview this week and commence the assignment ASAP. If you are immediately available or on a weeks notice then please apply online today or direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Temporary, Part time
- Hudson (Australia)
- 23 Jan 18