Senior Financial Analyst Australia 3P Marketplace
At Amazon we are striving to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. We are currently looking for a highly analytical and forward-thinking Senior Financial Analyst to be part of our fast paced growing marketplace 3P business in Australia and Singapore. This role partners with business leaders to manage a full P&L and provide strategic planning and execution support. This is an exciting opportunity that blends an individual's desire to drive business decision making with their finance acumen while supporting a fast growing business.
Marketplace 3P is about the seller business on the Amazon platform, and includes both 3P sellers using their own logistic networks as well as those that leverages Amazon's global fulfillment and customer service network (i.e. Fulfillment by Amazon or FBA) who want to grow their business on all Amazon marketplaces. FBA enables customers to take advantage of Free Super Saver Shipping on third party items, while sellers can focus on selling rather than shipping and order logistics.
• Tell the story of Amazon Marketplace in Australia from a finance perspective
• Provide trend and gap analysis versus plan
• Developing financial models and other analytical tools to measure productivity, calculate return on investment, or assess investment outcome to support business decisions
• Building deep dive reporting
• Long and short term financial planning Basic Qualifications
• BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field and a minimum 5+ years of experience in finance or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Advance Excel Skills
• Fluent in English
• Ability to earn trust quickly
• Business acumen and backbone to partner well with the business
• Strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication skills
Applications will only be accepted from candidates that have the appropriate rights to work permanently in Australia Preferred Qualifications
• Experience with Cognos and SQLE
• Experience in Retail, ecommerce
• Advance Excel Skills and experience with SQL
• Proficiency in Oracle Financials, Essbase and Cognos
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.