Senior Insight Analyst
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 14 Feb 18 2018-02-14
● Lead the strategy, design and testing of digital analytics implementations. ● Transform analytical output into actionable insights, build clients materials, and engage clients throughout the process (scoping to delivery) ● Ensuring quality control and oversight of reporting outputs. ● Work closely with other teams across the business where specialist knowledge is required.
- 4+ years of experience working on data analysis and insights, preferably in a marketing context.
- A degree in a quantitative area e.g. Actuarial, Maths / Statistics, engineering, computer Science, Physics etc is preferred.
- Experience driving insights from data and presenting the findings to different sets of stakeholders.
- Experience and knowledge of advanced analytical skills - A/B testing, regression, hypothesis testing.
- Highly skilled in writing complex SQL codes.
- Ability to manipulate data effectively to improve its functional application, usability, or quality.
- Knowledge and experience using Amazon Redshift SQL, BI Reporting Tools, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Understanding of customer level data - understanding of retail or loyalty programs environment preferred.
- Ability to observe and interpret customer behaviour through data and understand the consumer journey.
- Ability to understand, communicate and influence stakeholders based on best practice recommendations.
If you are interested in the role please call 0282512100 or apply to the role and I will follow up.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.