Senior Manager, Change Portfolio
Senior Manager, Change Portfolio
- Work in a fast paced, complex, agile environment
- Work with innovative technology partners.
- Work with a talented, personable and ambitious team.
Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of CommBank, delivering a seamless banking experience for the future, to our 10 million + personal and small business customers. We offer market-leading products and services, supported by some of the world's best systems and processes.
The Direct Channels (DC) team is responsible for delivering best in class solutions to customers via direct channels (inbound/outbound/assisted channels). The DC business is made up of six key teams; Direct Banking, Direct Lending, Financial Assistance Solutions, Group Customer Relations, Direct Channels Risk and Direct Channels Support.
Direct Channels Support provides a range of services to the Direct Lending, Direct Banking, Financial Assistance Solution and Group Customer Relations businesses. Key services of the team are Data Reporting Solutions, Workforce Planning, Projects & Strategy and Change Management.
The DC Change Management team are responsible to ensure changed is effectively embedded into the DC business units. The team support end to end change management on DC projects, the assessment and schedule of inbound change, portfolio management and communication What will your impact be?
The Senior Manager, DC Change Portfolio
ensures inbound change impacting Direct Channels (DC) is effectively assessed and scheduled to ensure the change is well embedded into the DC businesses.
This role contributes to the DC business by ensuring that all changes impacting the DC frontline businesses are effectively managed.
You will be part of the DC change management leadership team supporting the overall management and embedding of change and comms into DC.
You will report to the Executive Manager, DC Change Management who reports to GM, Direct Channels Support
The role will have direct line management responsibility for a number managers and analysts that will help support the analysis, portfolio management and scheduling of change. About your role As a Senior Manager DC Change Portfolio,
See yourself in our team? We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- You will be leading the Direct Channels (DC) Change Portfolio team including coaching development and oversight of a number of Change Managers and Analysts
- Accountable for the overall oversight and management of changes impacting the DC frontline businesses
- Act as the secretary of the Frontline Change Council
- Own, develop and improve the DC change assessment tools and overall inbound change process
- Ownership of the DC change roadmap
- Create robust ways to manage the overall change calendar and reporting for DC
- Work with the EM, Change Management to engage the DCLT on all things relating to inbound change and overall change load
- Ensure all inbound change aligns with the relevant processes
- Escalation and resolution of key risks and issues relating to change load and capacity
- Ensures that the business and people related benefits and risks are well understood and managed including activities which contribute to post-implementation benefits realisation
- Work with key stakeholders across RBDS/the group to package/bundle change into meaningful and more effective ways
- Pro-active stakeholder management across the CBA group to ensure
- Minimum 2 years Senior Management experience - leading change management projects
- Demonstrated experience in Organisational Change Management (OCM)
- Strong knowledge of Project Management lifecycle methodology (including business analysis)
- Demonstrated experience in day-to-day management and coaching of a team of change professionals
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management and influencing, managing within all levels of organisation
- Extensive knowledge of business lifecycle, drivers, pressures and financials and how they relate to change
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Understanding of regulatory and compliance requirements
- Experience in working in a financial services environment or a similar multifaceted organisation
- Experience leading a portfolio of work and balancing
If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Degree in Commerce, HR, Business, Accounting etc. (desirable)
- Organisational Change Management Certification (such as PROSCI)
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 30/10/2020