Senior Manager, Cloud Technology Risk - Line 2
See yourself in our team
The Risk Management team ensures the Group has the right frameworks and strategies in place to assess, manage and report on risk.
The Enterprise Services (ES) Technology & Cyber Line 2 Risk Team assures to the Group CRO that accountable executives have taken reasonable steps to articulate and address technology & cyber risks to the Group.
We provide independent assurance and approval on all components of the risk and compliance management framework. Do work that matters
Reporting into the Executive Manager, Architecture, Cloud & Data Risk, you will be tasked with developing strong and cohesive working relationship with key stakeholders whilst the support you provide will result in improvements to risk management and controls managed by the technology division within CBA.
Specifically, you will:
We're interested in hearing from people who
- Conduct deep dive reviews into the technical implementations, governance mechanisms and change initiatives relating to Cloud. Presenting the findings to the Chief Risk Officer.
- Approve/Accept the remediation plans and progress on material control weaknesses
- Ensure there are appropriate polices, standards and guidance in place to enable safe and secure Cloud implementations, and that these are adhered to.
- Work with the Strategy, Architecture and IT Operational teams to ensure risk and control principles are embedded;
- Have a pragmatic approach ensuring compliance with the Operational Risk and Compliance Management Frameworks while maximising the benefit for the business.
At CommBank, we're committed to innovation. Which is why we're excited to be opening a new office at South Eveleigh. Around 10,000 of our employees will be based there, and this position will be relocating as part of the initial move, in the second part of the move in mid-2020. CommBank's South Eveleigh campus will be 93,000sqm split over two buildings boasting state of the art technology. It's an exciting move for us, and we're glad you might be part of it.
- Understand Cloud implementations/migrations, preferably AWS Solutions Architect certification or similar
- Previous and demonstrated experience in technology or risk, preferably in the financial services or professional services industry.
- Have sound knowledge of industry standards and frameworks (e.g. CPS231 and APRA Cloud Guidance, AWS Well Architected Framework, COBIT, ITIL)
- Inspire others to lead by example and demonstrate the Group's values and work together to create a high performing culture.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 23/04/2020