Senior Manager Controls Analytics
Do work that matters
- You're passionate about delivering excellent service, providing insightful advice, and committed to making a positive impact on our culture
- We are using technology to drive an efficient and timely process, an essential component of great customer service
- Together we can achieve great things
In BB Remediation & Controls Analytics, you are helping CBA build a better bank:
- Partner with the BB Control Excellence team to design and implement analytical across the business
- Uplift people capabilities in data and analytics through engagement networks and community forums
- Deliver at pace, with quality through continuous improvement and automation
Drive stakeholder outcomes to deliver better customer experiences when incidents occur See yourself in our team
BB Remediation & Controls Analytics sits within the wider Analytics, Data, and Decision Science (ADDS) team, part of Everyday Business Banking (EBB) in BB.
BB Remediation & Controls Analytics is a 'ring fenced' analytical function to support the customer remediation activities and support the BB CCO to deliver analytical controls.
Improve the financial wellbeing of our customers by providing fair, consistent and timely remediation outcomes through data and analytics .
The team supports flexible working. We're interested in hearing from people who
If this sounds like you - apply today!
- Knowledge of BB business (customers, products and related systems/processes) highly desirable
- You have experience with analytical tools and platforms such as; SQL, R Studio, Python, and Tableau
- You must have a strong delivery bias and track-record of building teams that get things done. Someone with an understanding of risk and controls, paired with experience working with product, data and technology teams. Other attributes we're interesting in seeing:
- Experience in building highly engaged teams
- Ability to take problems or opportunity statements, build delivery plan and execute to an outcome
- Analytical and technical literacy to identify and develop solutions and requirements
- Ability to take technical and detailed subject matter and simplify
- Ability to engage with wide-variety of stakeholders independently and demonstrable problem solving techniques to determine improvement opportunities
- Highly adaptable, intellectually curious and passion for making thing simpler and better
- Knowledge of Business Banking products and processes preferred
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 17/05/2021