Senior Manager Financial Crime Technology Advisory
See yourself in our team
The Financial Crimes Technology team is part of the Group Operations Technology and is accountable for the development, implementation and ongoing leadership of the Group's financial crimes technology platform.
Our platforms purpose is to support our Group's business, Financial Crime Operations, and their value proposition of providing world class prevention and detection of Financial Crime to safeguard CBA and wider community. Do work that matters
The Senior Manager will manage the following within the Engagement & Advisory team:
A day in the Life:
- Operations of the team
- Team Leadership
- Managing workflow / allocation of requests
- Escalation point
- Handover to Scrums for delivery
- Presenting to Risk Forums for sign off
The successful candidate will have the following:
- The primary responsibility is to govern the Financial Crime Technology Advisory team. This team will be the face of the Financial Crime technology platform to the rest of the organisation and will be the first point of contact for any matters relating to Financial Crime Technology.
- Effectively manage relationships and communications with senior stakeholders, including customers and delivery teams. The customers will consist of Business Unit projects, Financial Crime Compliance teams, Risk teams(Line 1 and Line 2), Risk in Change teams.
- Chair and manage governance forums to prioritise and track project impacts to Financial Crime technology assets.
- Track and manage front door activities and deliverables to achieve agreed outcomes and identify and develop mitigation strategies to manage project interdependencies.
- Evaluate effectiveness of portfolio management tools, processes and methodologies, and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Identifying, monitoring and implementing controls to mitigate key risks on the project.
- Strong Project Management Experience.
- Experience leading teams of 10 or more.
- Advanced stakeholder management and escalation management.
- Agile methodology experience is required.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 16/04/2020